Hamster-at-DawnHamster-at-Dawn

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Clinically Obese SMB Clinically Obese SMB

LMAO

I couldn't stop laughing. Nuff said.

Inquisitive Dave Inquisitive Dave

Perfect

Some people have been saying it was too short but I think it was just the right length. The game was fun on it's own but the constant mocking of the genre made this entertaining to an extra degree. Not sure you could make a good sequel to this but I would like to see one.

DrawPad DrawPad

So much fun

I was skepical at first but I laughed so much that had to be a 5!
Going on my short list of favourites!

XENO TACTIC XENO TACTIC

Amazing

This is completely different to other defense games because it's completely open and you can use the towers to block in the enemies and force them past your sonic towers. I personally found the game too difficult but then that's probably just because I suck at it. Great fun anyway.

Twist 2 Twist 2

too repetitive

I got bored of playing after about 5 minutes because not a lot was happening. You could have at least made the ying yang thing go anticlockwise.

Cog Factory Cog Factory

eh?

sorry, what was the point of this game?
I just didn't really get any enjoyment out of this whatsoever

Rocket-Man Rocket-Man

Awesome

Awesome game, lots of fun and very easy to pick up and play.
Also, I loved the joke level where you kill the man by crushing him.
Hope you get a front page with this.

Jewels of the Dark Jewels of the Dark

No originality

I appreciate the time you might have put into making this but this game has been done to death and you offer no new features.

Sticky the ball, 0.99 Sticky the ball, 0.99

Great Game, Not So Great Graphics

The only thing that really ruined this game was the graphics. The graphics you currently have are REALLY BAD, I could honestly do better myself. I don't expect the graphics to be outstanding, just average. Regardless of graphics, the game was great fun and the levels were quite well designed with some small puzzle elements. I think that it has a lot of potential.

Bomboozle Bomboozle

Just plain fun!

I usually hate this sort of game but this was great fun, I loved making huge chains and getting loads of points. However, I would have liked to see a high scores table even if it's just a local one because otherwise there's not a lot of point to it.